Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model Y Long Range reservation with older pricing.
Estimated Delivery: July 29 - August 26
scheduled to take delivery at West Palm Beach, FL
perhaps this can be changed? Not sure what the best way is to handle this transfer.

Tesla 2022 Model Y Long Range AWD
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Does NOT include tow hitch
Does NOT include full self-driving capability

price I ordered at
$56,440 (Excludes tax, registration, discounts and fees) PRICE WITHOUT 250 FEE

Ordering the same specked car today is (PRICE WITHOUT 250 FEE)
$65,940
Excluding taxes & other fees
($9,500 difference)
and you would take Est. Delivery: Oct 2022

Asking for $7,000 or best offer for the transfer. Please text me at 954-488- three 7 eight 3.
(I haven't uploaded an Id but put only a name and birthdate, so I'm sure i can call to switch the registration and also delivery location)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    34.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 170
UPDATE i read from another post
I gave one of my reservations to my sister. I gave her my account info and she went to her nearest delivery center and they changed all the registration info to her name and address. Picked up the car a few weeks later without me and without issue. I’m in CA and she’s in WA. Granted we had to share the same account for some time until her registration came in before I could drop her from my account and have the car added to her new account. Lot of people are doubtful but it was very easy for us. I don’t know if I would share my account info with a stranger though.

Strangely, I have an order that I placed a few weeks ago before the recent price increases for the same exact vehicle. My EDD is May 2022 and my price is $62,440 so still $6,000 higher than your order price.

I’d be willing to cancel my order and take yours and split the difference. I’d offer you $3,000 considering that I would take delivery later than my current order. I would use my savings towards a PPF.

I’m in NJ so would need to confirm that you can change the delivery location.

Hi, I'm selling my Tesla reservation that i placed back in 2021.

I've included the screenshot of the specs, the unit will be ready for delivery around mid Sept-Oct.
I no longer need the reservation, and i believe it's $6450 cheaper than if you buy it in 2022.

I'm asking for $1000 for you to take the reservation from me and you still save $5000!!

Please DM me (serious buyer only)

Cheers!
1655257329439.png

Reactions: Manderson

I've included the screenshot of the specs, the unit will be ready for delivery around mid Sept-Oct.
I no longer need the reservation, and i believe it's $6450 cheaper than if you buy it in 2022.

I'm asking for $1000 for you to take the reservation from me and you still save $5000!!

Cheers!
View attachment 816747
I think the price difference between your reservation and a current one would be 5k, so the buyer would save 4k. But still a really good deal!

Cheers!
View attachment 816747
Hey- I'm interested if still available. Text me at 412-530-5156

Cheers!
View attachment 816747
Interested. Please PM.

Cheers!
View attachment 816747
Hi, are you still looking for the transfer? Can you give me your phone number?

I have a Model Y Long Range reservation with older pricing.
Estimated Delivery: July 29 - August 26
scheduled to take delivery at West Palm Beach, FL
perhaps this can be changed? Not sure what the best way is to handle this transfer.

Tesla 2022 Model Y Long Range AWD
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Does NOT include tow hitch
Does NOT include full self-driving capability

price I ordered at
$56,440 (Excludes tax, registration, discounts and fees) PRICE WITHOUT 250 FEE

Ordering the same specked car today is (PRICE WITHOUT 250 FEE)
$65,940
Excluding taxes & other fees
($9,500 difference)
and you would take Est. Delivery: Oct 2022

Asking for $7,000 or best offer for the transfer. Please text me at 954-488- three 7 eight 3.
(I haven't uploaded an Id but put only a name and birthdate, so I'm sure i can call to switch the registration and also delivery location)
Hi, are you still looking for the transfer? Can you give me your phone number?

Cheers!
View attachment 816747
Hi do you still have this reservation.