Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Modern Image - San Diego PPF/TINT/ETC. on White Plaid - AMAZING

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

KOL2000

Supporting Member
Apr 30, 2013
San Diego
Plaid is back from full SunTek PPF, Tint (15% side, limo rear, 50% crystalline windshield), black out emblems, spaceX logo, PPF on both front and rear interior screens.

Enrico and his colleagues did an extraordinary job. Super detail oriented. Car literally sparkles and shines like a mirror. Been to several PPF places in SD over the years and Modern Image is the best, and fairly priced as well. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Contact Enrico at 858-752-2361 and tell him you saw the review on TMC.

Attachments

• IMG_1376.jpeg
    IMG_1376.jpeg
    346.6 KB · Views: 1,395
  • IMG_1375.jpeg
    IMG_1375.jpeg
    378.5 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_1372.jpeg
    IMG_1372.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1371.jpeg
    IMG_1371.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 229
Plaid is back from full SunTek PPF, Tint (15% side, limo rear, 50% crystalline windshield), black out emblems, spaceX logo, PPF on both front and rear interior screens.

Enrico and his colleagues did an extraordinary job. Super detail oriented. Car literally sparkles and shines like a mirror. Been to several PPF places in SD over the years and Modern Image is the best, and fairly priced as well. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Beautiful! That's exactly what I'm planning to do with my white Model S when it comes in.

Reactions: KOL2000

Can you tell me where did you get this done from? Location pls? Also how much did it cost?
Thanks

Can you tell me where did you get this done from? Location pls? Also how much did it cost?
Thanks
Modern Image its in Miramar. just text Enrico and tell him you saw the ad and he can give you the price depending on exactly what you want. I got a bunch of stuff done and dont feel comfortable giving price here. I will say it was fair and similar to what others were charging but done with extreme attention to detail.