Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most accurate trip planner site/app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

electric_feel

The Electric Baron
May 29, 2016
SoCal
My 2013 Model S is one without Navigation. The few times I've taken trips where supercharging was required, I always planned ahead and knew exactly where to go. Recently, I started a new job that will require some driving, and some of those distances will require stops at superchargers. I wanted to know the general consensus for the most accurate trip planners that can either be used from a mobile browser, or as an app for the iPhone. My biggest concern is that the trip planner accurately account for things like elevation changes, and maybe even weather if possible.

I second the (e)motion for Abetterrouteplanner. I used it extensively for a trip we just did to the Bay of Fundy from Maryland. It was a big help and very easy to use. Even though I have a 2017 MS100D withfull navigation, this made planning multiple waypoints and stops easy, something not possible with the built in navigation system. Both the app on my phone and the website on the Tesla browser worked well.

Reactions: doghousePVD