Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY 7 seats floor liners, any options yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ZeroG

Jul 17, 2021
US
While waiting for my 7 seat model Y delivery, I'm exploring accessories and can't find any options for floor liners with a 3d row. As you know it is important to have liners there with small kids in the back. Any one with MY 7 seats found a solution. I may haven't looked hard enough.

While waiting for my 7 seat model Y delivery, I'm exploring accessories and can't find any options for floor liners with a 3d row. As you know it is important to have liners there with small kids in the back. Any one with MY 7 seats found a solution. I may haven't looked hard enough.

Reactions: DaDoc04 and ZeroG
All I have found is the carpets Tesla sales (not included). 30 dollars for 2.

Reactions: ZeroG
Just ordered these today as well as seat back cover for 3rd row seat. For the front two rows I ordered their mats a few days ago and should be getting this week. I also got the carpeted mats from Tesla for the 3rd row until someone comes out with an all weather option.

Reactions: Ty_EV and ZeroG