Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My wheel :'(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I was the manager of an SC and one of the mechanics did this, he'd have to buy a new wheel or pack up. Absolutely no excuses.
When my Model X was in the SC for replacement of an upper window on the falcon wing door, the mechanic dropped a power screwdriver and it punched a hole in the leather upholstery.
When I picked up the car the service manager told me immediately about the issue and said they would fix it but had to order parts. When the parts were in, they sent a Tesla Ranger to my house and he replaced the entire rear seat. Wexford, PA has a great Service Center.

I went in for service on my 2020 performance to get my taillight replaced and front sensor replaced, after arriving back at my house. I noticed this.. I would of felt/heard something hitting my car on the way home that did this damage..View attachment 587994 View attachment 587993
i have a car passing me and a rock was spit from that car and break my back driver window it literaly explode 548$ can lucky it was not the driver window !

When my Model X was in the SC for replacement of an upper window on the falcon wing door, the mechanic dropped a power screwdriver and it punched a hole in the leather upholstery.
When I picked up the car the service manager told me immediately about the issue and said they would fix it but had to order parts. When the parts were in, they sent a Tesla Ranger to my house and he replaced the entire rear seat. Wexford, PA has a great Service Center.

Yes, they do exist. It's a shame they all can't be like this.

Service is the worst. They kept my car 5 days for an hour basic maintenance job (clean HVAC coils) and they put 40 miles on my car and left their fast food trash in my back seat. Call, text, leave voice mail, use the useless service app....I've tried them all and can't get a call back from a service manager at the Tyco Road, Tysons Corner, VA shop. They hide behind COVID and their app to avoid any culpability. If I were you I wouldn't sign any insurance papers for them until I got satisfaction....

I am even more convinced now that the SC used your car as a loaner to deal with an irate customer that was offered Uber credits instead of a promised loaner, especially since nothing major was wrong with your car, just a cleaning issue. I am sure the other customer appreciated having a Model 3 to ride hard, have some meals in your car, and then use it as a dumpster.