Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling our MYLR reservation with base price at $58,990 ($4K less than current MSRP). Was planning to keep it but will need a bigger vehicle soon after this gets here in summer.

Looking to split difference: asking price is $2K plus $250 order fee.
- Note that I also have FSD priced at $10K, so that is additional $2K savings if you need FSD.
- As many of you know, config can be changed so no point mentioning the details.

Reservation can be transferred via just giving you the account since registration info is blank.

PM if you need info. Thanks

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Selling our MYLR reservation with base price at $58,990 ($4K less than current MSRP). Was planning to keep it but will need a bigger vehicle soon after this gets here in summer.

- Note that I also have FSD priced at $10K, so that is additional $2K savings if you need FSD.
- As many of you know, config can be changed so no point mentioning the details.

Reservation can be transferred via just giving you the account since registration info is blank.

PM if you need info. Thanks

Just got an accurate EDD: March 27 - April 6

Basic config (white with black seats and 19 inch Gemini wheels) plus 7-seater and tow hitch.

Last edited:

PM if you need info. Thank

Please contact me at [email protected]. I am very interested. Thanks