Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP tire replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2020 MYP and the rear tires only lasting about 11k mi. I have already replaced it once and now I need to replace it again at about 21k mi. Both tires have even wear so I don’t think doing the alignment will be any help. Anyone switched from factory summer tires to all season both front and back keeping the 21” original rim ? Many MYP owners downgrading to 20” or 19” square setup. But I wanted to know if there’s any option of keeping the 21” rim plus stag setup and just use tires with more tread life.

I have 2020 MYP and the rear tires only lasting about 11k mi. I have already replaced it once and now I need to replace it again at about 21k mi. Both tires have even wear so I don’t think doing the alignment will be any help. Anyone switched from factory summer tires to all season both front and back keeping the 21” original rim ? Many MYP owners downgrading to 20” or 19” square setup. But I wanted to know if there’s any option of keeping the 21” rim plus stag setup and just use tires with more tread life.

Get a set of the same time and go with either the from or rear set up for all square set up. I’m planning to go all 255 or 265 set ups for all 4 wheels. 285 all around will create drag.