Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Drive Electric Week - Victoria BC (Sept 17th)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ugliest1

S85: "Sparky"
Supporting Member
Aug 19, 2013
Victoria BC Canada
Victoria BC will again participate in National Drive Electric Week with an event — this year, it is on Sunday September 17th with the public invited from 11am-3pm, in the parking lot at Central Middle School (1280 Fort St — near Fort & Yates). We can always use more EVs (any make and model) so if you’re in the Victoria BC area and haven’t heard about this yet, well, that’s why I’m posting here!

I’m asking those with EVs for two things:

1. Volunteer your EV and yourself to offer rides (with you driving) or test drives (with you in the front passenger seat) to the public during the event. If you can’t make the entire time then join us for whatever you can.

2. Let all your non-EV-owning family, friends, colleagues, and others know about the event and encourage them to attend (it’s free!).

To ‘sign up’ you can either register at the NDEW website, or PM me and I’ll register for you. Your support is very much needed — if you are planning on helping out please register or reply by August 21 (the sooner the better!). The NDEW site has more information how the event is organized.

Those without EVs can also volunteer for other organizational tasks, or just attend the event to talk to others and take a ride or a test drive.

I really appreciate your support. I don’t think we’ve hit a tipping point yet where most people know what EVs are like, and getting them into one to FEEL the benefits is the best way to open their eyes.

Thanks, and we'll see you out there, helping people open a door into the future today!