TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

National Parks 100th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Dennisj00, Aug 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Dennisj00

Dennisj00 Member

New MS60 owner here! And with a bucket list to visit as many National Parks as I can.

It would be helpful if others can post their experience in their trips, charging stations, where they stayed, routes between multiple parks, restaurants, potential problems, etc.

I know here in NC, the Asheville and Knoxville, TN, Superchargers give us coverage to the Great Smokey Mountain NP and the Blue Ridge Parkway, but I haven't explored the overnight possibilities.

• Disagree x 1