Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 11.41.29 AM.png

For sale Available New 2024 Model 3 Performance -

2024 Model 3 Performance - Ultra Red / Black
$54,000.00
or best offer
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Vehicle condition
Excellent
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Status
1 member is watching this marketplace listing

Details

I just got my VIN for an order I placed in April for the new 2024 Performance Model 3 with Ultra Red exterior and Black interior. I was able to place this order back before the price increase when the Ultra Red configuration qualified for the $7,500 Federal Tax Credit, however my situation has changed and I can no longer keep this car.

If there's someone here who would like the Ultra Red/Black combination for pickup in the next few weeks, I'm offering to sell it to them brand new (I won't even drive it if they meet me at the Tesla delivery center in Tigard, OR) the same day I take delivery. I'm just hoping to split the difference in cost savings given that this configuration no longer qualifies for the Fed tax credit.

Full disclosure, my calcs show that I would pay approximately $50.5k after the credit (incl. tax, title, registration, order fee, etc.) and someone today would pay roughly $58.6k for the same configuration (56.99k+1390 destination+250 order fee, pre tax & title) with no tax credit. So the average of the two works out to about $54k rounded down so we're basically splitting the tax credit at the end of the day.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.