Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

New 21” arachnid wheels or 22” forged turbine wheels for sale.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to sell my complete set of brand new 21 inch arachnid wheels and tires ($5k vs Tesla price of $6k), or brand new 22” forged turbine wheels and tires ($5.8 k vs Tesla price of $6.8 k) when I receive them from Tesla. I believe I can have them sent directly to your local service center. Text me if you are interested: Two-four-zero-405 3832.

I want to sell my complete set of brand new 21 inch arachnid wheels and tires ($5k vs Tesla price of $6k), or brand new 22” forged turbine wheels and tires ($5.8 k vs Tesla price of $6.8 k) when I receive them from Tesla. I believe I can have them sent directly to your local service center. Text me if you are interested: Two-four-zero-405 3832.
"Dozi" I'm not sure but think you have not been on this forum or watched the pricing of those wheels. Arachnids are going from $2500 to around 3k..... you may want to look at Ebay and post there as some folks don't come onto forums like this and prefer Ebay. Just a friendly suggestion.

Can you ask if they can be picked up in Europe and specifically in Switzerland? If yes I‘m interested

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA

In addition to being significantly overpriced, the 22" Turbine wheel is not Forged... it's a heavy casting at 37.6 lbs front, 40.4lbs rear :cool:

The Tesla Model X Wheel Guide

Last edited:
I want to sell my complete set of brand new 21 inch arachnid wheels and tires ($3.5k vs Tesla price of $6k) when I receive them from Tesla. They are currently scheduled to ship to Maryland but I can try to have them redirected to your local service center if timing permits. Text me if you are interested, as I may not be on this forum frequently: Two-four-zero-405 3832.

The 22” for Model X is no longer available. I’m also reducing the price on the 21” wheels to $3500. I can be reached at Two-four-zero-405-3832.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911