Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEW 3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model X 6 seat

NEW 3D MAXpider Tesla Model X 6 seat All Weather Mats - Rows 1, 2, and 3 - $175

I purchased these for my 2016 X, So I know they fit that year, I don't know about other years, but I know they fit the 2016.

Selling a set of BRAND NEW 3D MAXpider Kanu black all-weather floor mats for the Tesla Model X with 6 seats (2 front mats, 1 rear 2nd row mat, and 1 3rd row mat - the 2nd and 3rd row mats combine to form one large mat for the area).

These fit the 6 Seat Model X.

These mats are BRAND NEW, still in the box - never even installed in the car.

Smoke-free, pest-free, pet-free home.

Located in Dayton, OH. Prefer local pick up. However, if you send me a shipping label, I'll ship them for you. Box dimensions and weight are: 38"x32"x7" & 11 pounds

Attachments

• T X 3D mats1.JPG
    T X 3D mats1.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 57
  • T X 3D mats2.JPG
    T X 3D mats2.JPG
    254 KB · Views: 45
  • T X 3D mats3.JPG
    T X 3D mats3.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC