Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New England (Boston Area Shop) PPF/Tint/Chrome Delete/Ceramic/Seat Protection Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All!

I picked up my 3 last week and have been hunting for a place to have PPF, Ceramic, Chrome Delete, and white seat protection done. I reached out to the owner, Ben, of Q Car Care in Burlington, MA to see if he is willing to do a group buy. He agreed! I have been working with him and he setup a site to outline all options and pricing. He is limiting it to 20 people for now.

Why Q Car Care?
I am extremely particular with my cars and have always been one to do detailing, clay bars, wax, modifications, ext on my own. I became very busy with work and stopped having the time to do a 20 hour interior detail (yes I am that particular.:)..), thus I started to seek a shop I would trust. I read the reviews online and had them do my car. The results were fantastic. While there, I inspected the other cars they had done (PPF, tints, ext) and the results were superb. Ben also spent a ton of time working with me answering all my questions and explaining different options. He is extremely genuine and they have a very, for lack of a better work, caring shop. They are tucked in the back of a plaza with a smaller garage, but you can tell they are genuine, well qualified, and know what they are doing. The class of cars there were also very telling (AMGs, Lamborghini, Porsche, ext). When I called him this week, he said they were doing 13 Model 3s. I personally cannot guarantee any of their work and hold no liability for the quality of it, but I highly recommend them.

Why the group buy?
I need PPF, Ceramic, Chrome Delete, and white seat protection and wanted a good shop. I own a small business and love building relationships and promoting companies I come across that impress me. Knowing I could help recommend a quality product and help some people get a great price seemed like an easy trade for some of my time. These are great cars and want to help people protect them! As a disclaimer, I have no financial or other stakes in Q Care and am just an impressed consumer; that being said, Q Care may provide me additional discounts for helping set this up. I reached out to them due to how impressed I was with them; my recommendation has no bearing on discounts.

As for the prices, here is the link they setup. Please note the price for full front PPF is incorrect, it is $1,795, not 1,995. Ben asked me to share that and he will be updating tonight when he is at a computer.

Home

Thank you all and reach out to me with any questions you have! My car goes in next week and I will share results, but I expect them to be fantastic!

Hello all. I wanted to update a picture from when I dropped my car off earlier this week. They clearly know Tesla. They have a 4 car garage and 3 were Tesla's (2 Model 3s and Model 1 X)!

20181004_084333.jpg
20181004_084239.jpg

Did you ever wind up doing the chrome delete? I'd be curious how it came out. I did my ceramic already at Craft and it looks amazing but they wanted almost twice as much for Chome delete.

Hello All!

I picked up my 3 last week and have been hunting for a place to have PPF, Ceramic, Chrome Delete, and white seat protection done. I reached out to the owner, Ben, of Q Car Care in Burlington, MA to see if he is willing to do a group buy. He agreed! I have been working with him and he setup a site to outline all options and pricing. He is limiting it to 20 people for now.

Why Q Car Care?
I am extremely particular with my cars and have always been one to do detailing, clay bars, wax, modifications, ext on my own. I became very busy with work and stopped having the time to do a 20 hour interior detail (yes I am that particular.:)..), thus I started to seek a shop I would trust. I read the reviews online and had them do my car. The results were fantastic. While there, I inspected the other cars they had done (PPF, tints, ext) and the results were superb. Ben also spent a ton of time working with me answering all my questions and explaining different options. He is extremely genuine and they have a very, for lack of a better work, caring shop. They are tucked in the back of a plaza with a smaller garage, but you can tell they are genuine, well qualified, and know what they are doing. The class of cars there were also very telling (AMGs, Lamborghini, Porsche, ext). When I called him this week, he said they were doing 13 Model 3s. I personally cannot guarantee any of their work and hold no liability for the quality of it, but I highly recommend them.

Why the group buy?
I need PPF, Ceramic, Chrome Delete, and white seat protection and wanted a good shop. I own a small business and love building relationships and promoting companies I come across that impress me. Knowing I could help recommend a quality product and help some people get a great price seemed like an easy trade for some of my time. These are great cars and want to help people protect them! As a disclaimer, I have no financial or other stakes in Q Care and am just an impressed consumer; that being said, Q Care may provide me additional discounts for helping set this up. I reached out to them due to how impressed I was with them; my recommendation has no bearing on discounts.

As for the prices, here is the link they setup. Please note the price for full front PPF is incorrect, it is $1,795, not 1,995. Ben asked me to share that and he will be updating tonight when he is at a computer.

Home

Thank you all and reach out to me with any questions you have! My car goes in next week and I will share results, but I expect them to be fantastic!

Hello all,
Pardon to rehash an old thread, but I wanted to give a shout-out to Ben @ Q Car Care again. Did my summer detail and the results are amazing. They always to an amazing job there. About a year and 25k miles later, the PPF, Ceramic, and blackout all look as good as the day they were installed. You can see an incredible amount of rock hits that the PPF has saved the paint from. I wanted to give Ben a shout-out again as it is hard to find good shops and Ben's is just that good.

I just posted some long overdue reviews online and figured I'd paste here:
"I had my car wrapped with PPF (paint protection film) and ceramic work done about a year ago now. I am very meticulous with my cars, and after purchasing, I wanted to ensure it had the most protection available. I vetted all the local vendors, dug into forums, called around, and asked for local advice and finally decided on Q Car Care after all the glowing reviews. Now typically I am weary of a business that has too many good reviews and no negative reviews, but after working with them, I know why they are all positive. They did an absolutely amazing job on the wrap, much more accurate and higher-quality alignment than I had previously ever had. The ceramic came out amazing and long-time car people were utterly amazed how beautiful the car looked; the people I picked the car up with from the Service Center were amazed how much better it looked than the day I bought it. I also had a chrome delete done and it looks factory; the precision is impeccable. A year later there, is absolutely no peel or fade anywhere, water beads right off, and the chrome delete still looks like factory. I just had a complete detail done and they did an incredible job again. Ben, the owner, is a great guy who takes tremendous care and pride in his work. All his staff I experienced were courteous, caring, and treated my car like their own. Before picking up my vehicle, Ben comes outside and inspects it himself and then walks through it with me. If you are looking for PPF, ceramic, a wrap, or a full detail, I could not recommend any shop higher!"

20190802_154843.jpg

Posted picture is from opening day @ Lynnfield supercharger (few days after detail)

Reactions: KenC