Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New invoice in account with a price adjustment!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve just noticed that an updated Final Invoice is showing in my account with a 'Price Adjustment' showing which with VAT added equates to £3,500.

I ordered after the government took away the grant for cars over £50k so shouldn't be getting that!

Spoke to sales at Westfield and they have no idea what's going on. Are trying to get hold of Black Horse to ask them!

Anyone else seeing anything like this?!

I assume this is a performance?

if so the government ended the grant for card £50k or over on the 12th March and you've said you ordered AFTER they took away the grant so £3500 would be payable. If you meant to say you ordered BEFORE they adjusted the grant then you would have been eligible for the grant as long as Tesla applied for the PCIG through the portal before then.

I assume this is a performance?

if so the government ended the grant for card £50k or over on the 12th March and you've said you ordered AFTER they took away the grant so £3500 would be payable. If you meant to say you ordered BEFORE they adjusted the grant then you would have been eligible for the grant as long as Tesla applied for the PCIG through the portal before then.

Yep - M3P.

I did indeed order AFTER they changed the grant, and the original invoice and finance application showed the full amount without the grant, but they have since added a new invoice with a "price adjustment" to include £3.5k discount. Very odd.

I wondered if Tesla had randomly decided to reduce the car by £3.5 to encourage people to still buy - but the website still shows a new order at full price.

I'm not sure but i thought the grant was linked to the vehicle, not the individual

Spoke to someone else and that was his assumption, that the grant has been transferred from a cancellation.

My order was originally due May/June so would make sense that I’ve now got someone else’s car/grant.

He wasn’t 100% sure though so I’m now awaiting callbacks from 2 different people!

Absolutely winning if this is the case!

Reactions: Mr H
Spoke to someone else and that was his assumption, that the grant has been transferred from a cancellation.

My order was originally due May/June so would make sense that I’ve now got someone else’s car/grant.

He wasn’t 100% sure though so I’m now awaiting callbacks from 2 different people!

Absolutely winning if this is the case!
Can i have the next Lottery numbers please? :D

Finally heard back from Tesla - celebrated too early! Was a system error and the OLEV grant will not apply.

Like winning the lottery and then losing the ticket. Oh well - it'll quickly be forgotten once I have the car. Assuming everything with collection goes according to plan!

Yeah I would've just paid the invoice and then kicked off on the day of collection if they claimed there was a shortfall. Probably wouldn't make any difference, but would intuitively feel more likely to be successful.