Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Member, New Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Fellow Teslans -

New member here with new orders. I placed an order for a MYLR back in end of June and this past weekend for a M3LR. Excited!

I recently sold my BMW X5M so looking forward to the gas savings!
Welcome to the chaos of waiting, never ending changing ED's!

I sold my BMW x3M back in May and have been enjoying saving the monthly payment while sharing my wife's car and waiting for my MYLR

between Sept 8-28 while wife's 11-17 weeks from now, which is crazy!
LOL your in the first phase of ordering a new Tesla... happiness soon turns into despair as you get ED change after ED change... until (I'm still waiting for this phase) I forget I even ordered a new car and give up checking every day and accept that Elon can deliver a satellite to space on a better schedule than delivering cars.

LOL your in the first phase of ordering a new Tesla... happiness soon turns into despair as you get ED change after ED change... until (I'm still waiting for this phase) I forget I even ordered a new car and give up checking every day and accept that Elon can deliver a satellite to space on a better schedule than delivering cars.
Damn that sucks. I just checked my account my ED got moved up to EOM...

Newbie here, I don't mind the wait, rumor has it that some MY appeared with the HEPA filter. I'm hoping the wait pays off and get a MY with new door cards and maybe new structure battery 🔋. We can only dream right? 😜

What are these new door cards and structure battery?
so when Tesla started making MY in china, they introduced with new door panels design, the same design you will see now on the M3 interior when you go to Tesla.com. For the structure battery, Tesla has been working on creating a new battery design that will improve the model Y, which they have been working on now for a while, and some speculations say these new 4680 batteries may come on the model y built in Texas, or out of Cali. as a pilot to the new MY.
1626188988720.png
2021-2022 M3 interior