Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 and Model X owner in NoVA/DC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I just bought our first Teslas, a Midnight Silver Metallic 2019 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD (his) and a Solid Black 7-seat 2019 Tesla Model X LR w/FSD (hers).

After some initial hiccups (lock-out on day 3, and full brick requiring tow on day 4, for the Model 3 due to a loose VC Front power cable), we're both loving driving the zero-emissions, fully electric future. We've already gotten HPWCs installed in our garage for home charging, and will be taking our first 'road trip' (traveling beyond the range of a single, full charge) next weekend.

In just a few weeks, I've already found TMC to be immensely helpful as I navigated the issues caused by the loose VC Front power cable, and figuring out how to use all the features on our cars.

2019-04-22 19.37.34-ANON.jpg 2019 Model 3 - Pic 2 - 2019-04-18 - ANON.jpg

My wife and I just bought our first Teslas, a Midnight Silver Metallic 2019 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD (his) and a Solid Black 7-seat 2019 Tesla Model X LR w/FSD (hers).

After some initial hiccups (lock-out on day 3, and full brick requiring tow on day 4, for the Model 3 due to a loose VC Front power cable), we're both loving driving the zero-emissions, fully electric future. We've already gotten HPWCs installed in our garage for home charging, and will be taking our first 'road trip' (traveling beyond the range of a single, full charge) next weekend.

In just a few weeks, I've already found TMC to be immensely helpful as I navigated the issues caused by the loose VC Front power cable, and figuring out how to use all the features on our cars.

View attachment 404447 View attachment 404449
Great. Enjoy your TM3. You'll be my go to guy :) if I experience similar problems.
I'm taking my deliver on Wednesday TM# AWD LR in Blue.