Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model Y Paint Protection in SF East Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a recommendation for my new Model Y for paint protection in the bay area, particularly south east bay area.

OCDetailing in Fremont

Might cost more than other shops, but they did a great job on my Model X.

(No connection except as a satisfied customer. Speaking just for myself, not an "official" TMC recommendation.)

Bruce.

Reactions: 1100MCM
OCDetailing in Fremont

Might cost more than other shops, but they did a great job on my Model X.

(No connection except as a satisfied customer. Speaking just for myself, not an "official" TMC recommendation.)

Bruce.
Good yo know, and thanks for sharing.
Do you mind to share how much you paid and for what service?
I'm thinking of full wrap+ceramic coating my MXP that I will be delivered next month.

Good yo know, and thanks for sharing.
Do you mind to share how much you paid and for what service?
I'm thinking of full wrap+ceramic coating my MXP that I will be delivered next month.

I had them do a paint correction, clear PPF wrap, and ceramic coating. I'm gonna recommend that you drop them an email ([email protected]) or give them a call for pricing, they can email you a blurb with more details. They're really responsive, I almost always get same day replies on email.

(Actually I just dropped off my X over there...having PPF and ceramic applied to a replacement bumper after collision repairs.)

Bruce.

Reactions: zzakir39@gmail