Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New! Momo releasing new Rotary Forged wheels!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1628106365931.png

MOMO BARLETTA
19X8.5 +35
5X114.3
GLOSS SILVER - IN STOCK

Wheels and Tires package
with TPMS and Lug nuts
Free shipping!!!
DM or EMAIL me: [email protected]
(562)249-7184

Guess I'm not a "demanding enthusiast", which sound like sales speak for "I buy things because they're more expensive and because they look different". Which is the only reason I can see than anyone might buy any of these wheels. They do the exact same job as stock, but cost a bunch more. Other than allowing other "demanding enthusiasts" to notice you spent a bundle on new wheels, what does it get you? No one cares.

• Disagree
Reactions: pookguy
Guess I'm not a "demanding enthusiast", which sound like sales speak for "I buy things because they're more expensive and because they look different". Which is the only reason I can see than anyone might buy any of these wheels. They do the exact same job as stock, but cost a bunch more. Other than allowing other "demanding enthusiasts" to notice you spent a bundle on new wheels, what does it get you? No one cares.
I didn't think these were MORE EXPENSIVE than the OEM tesla wheels at $365 each. They do weigh a lot less.

Reactions: travass808