Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Moto and Suspension for X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any one received X with new motor and suspension? Try to make decision to get a new or inventory car. Would like to understand if it worth to wait. Seems the cost difference is about 7000USD (in Taiwan)

Was on the same situation as you are now but after a lot of thought and no response / update from Tesla re: custom order SR - no VIN up to this point (3 weeks since order confirmation date) I've decided to go with an inventory 100D with FSD that has same configuration as my custom Standard Range order except for white interior for nearly the same price. Really pleased with it and more at ease knowing there's an existing car already and heading my way. Also, since this will be my first MX, figured I wouldn't know the difference of the new drivetrain / suspension. Yes, I may miss out on the new upgrades / refresh MX will have but I couldn't pass up on this deal - 12k less than the new motor and for 30 miles less only.

Reactions: CharlieLab