Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New MYP Uberturbines trade for Geminis plus cash - North Houston

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m mildly interested in trading out my new MYP’s Uberturbines with Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4s for some Geminis plus maybe $800…depending on tire wear on the Geminis.

They’re currently mounted on the car, I’ve currently got 89 miles on them and haven’t hit a curb yet! Hopefully I got that out of my system with my former M3. D’oh! I’ve done exactly two Sport Mode pulls, and won’t do many more at least at full throttle. Holy cow.

It’s only mildly about the ride, I just really prefer the look of the Geminis. Yea, I’m weird like that.

I‘m in the North Houston area, I’m happy to drive a bit for this one if you’ve got some good wheels. Let’s talk!

Ah, yes...the photos. Here you go, all four corners. Looks like they got rotated oddly in the phone - but hey! They’re round! You can still see all of them.

I'm still kinda new here, I used thumbnail view instead of full size. Also, these are not the full size versions but should show any detail you need. Not sure of forum norms.
0B162B02-94F8-40E3-93DC-A38FF3616895.jpegC651B9A9-21F1-440F-BD1B-29AF87A86654.jpegEDC0C2BB-5F6A-43B9-9A76-A28AAC302704.jpegEB9BADE7-C9D2-4DD4-83C8-01CC3AFC934B.jpeg
0B162B02-94F8-40E3-93DC-A38FF3616895.jpeg

Please disregard this offer.

Eh. It's too much trouble to work on / wait on a trade, particularly in Texas. Looks like if I was on the west coast it'd be easy. Seems like the most likely way to get this done here would be purchase/swap/store/sell over a multi-month period. If I’m going to be storing wheels, might as well get it done and make it easy. I can also get these off the car before I inadvertently damage them or put many miles on them. It’s gonna cost me a bit more this way, but that’s fine.

So…please disregard this offer. I will be selling these soon, though. I’ll post that when available…but if you’re interested in advance let me know.

Ordered some T-Sportline wheels and tires. TST 19s in silver, which IMO looks better on a white car. Can’t wait!