Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla service center Corte Madera CA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whoa that would be huge news... so where did Land Rover go? We have a Tesla AND a Land Rover so would be great to have service co-located. The website for the Land Rover dealership still shows the Corte Madera location. Tesla has clearly outgrown their San Rafael service location so this does make sense.

<double checking calendar to make sure it's not April 1...>:)

Last edited:
It is a new delivery location and service center. The other service center up the road will continue to be a body shop.

Source: Myself when I picked up my 2021 SR+. I asked if it was a Temporary location to get deliveries out quick and they said nope, new delivery/service center. If you walk by you can see they are renovating the inside to be Tesla cool.

The address is 201 Casa Buena Dr next to Land Rover. :)

• Love
Reactions: goldengate
Seeing is believing.... going to be nice!

IMG_1854.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1854.jpg
    IMG_1854.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 31
I set up my own version of my "3 year service" including tire rotation, a/c cabin filter replace + condenser clean and 12v battery replace thinking I would go to the old one last time... and they're sending mobile service! I love Tesla! Great to be able to get minor items taken care of in my own garage instead of theirs.

Interesting that both Vallejo and Marin will have new service centers by summer.