Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tire Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
After a lot of reading here and searching, I decided on the Pintauro P7 All season plus tires. They luckily happened to be on clearance for just 150 each. I have 19" tires and I matched the OEM size that I had with the Conti Foam tires. They lasted just 30K miles. I was not able to get the Tire center to assist but I did file the warranty claim with the company after they called the treadware in.

After a month when I charge to 100% I get about 295 rather than 317 on my LR RWD Tesla Model 3 that i got in March 2018.

I am on HW3 and I was getting 292 wh/w or whatever that ratio was... it is now about 312... I do drive aggressively I guess.

I am very happy with the tires as far as handling, noise, ride, comfort... all those buzz words with tires. I don't really notice any difference from the Continental tires that I had.

In case anyone else was looking at getting those tires. I got mine at TireRack and i live very close to the warehouse so I saved $40 by picking up there.