Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New (used) 2019 model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a 2019 inventory model 3 and this happened this morning. Is it normal? Should I request a mobile service appointment? See attached photo.

Attachments

• 6263593E-C9E1-4D8D-8808-91C44584246A.jpeg
    6263593E-C9E1-4D8D-8808-91C44584246A.jpeg
    533.9 KB · Views: 104
Added a similar picture to my service appointment. They came back with it is a normal condition since they are not fully sealed and condensation is expected. They wont cover it. It has cleared over a few days. Even in the Florida humidity. They said send more pics if it gets worse.

Cant hurt to notify the SC.

Added a similar picture to my service appointment. They came back with it is a normal condition since they are not fully sealed and condensation is expected. They wont cover it. It has cleared over a few days. Even in the Florida humidity. They said send more pics if it gets worse.

Hm ok, yeah I already started a mobile service appointment. I've never done this before, do they reply back to my appointment request and say if its normal or whatever?

Hm ok, yeah I already started a mobile service appointment. I've never done this before, do they reply back to my appointment request and say if its normal or whatever?

I am very close to the Tampa SC so my appointment is with them and we have texted back and forth. No experience with mobile techs but have seen in posts here they do communicate.

Documenting is the key. Several pictures over a number of days will show of it's a transient issue or not