TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

No longer a April 15th deadline for free supercharging.

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Josh88, Jan 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Josh88

Josh88 Member

Tesla just posted the new rates for super charging. One small thing I noticed is there is still a Jan 15th deadline to order but there is no mention of the April 15th delivery deadline. It could be just and oversight and they didn't mention it. But I wonder if Tesla has fallen that far behind production to meet the surge in demand that they want to honor deliveries past that date.

As a soon to be Model X owner I hope they have dropped the deadline and I can sleep easier.

Here is the link to the press release:
    Building the Supercharger Network for the Future