Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would you appreciate a pre production sketch or mini model of your Tesla?

• Yup.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Nope. Just tell me when I can pick it up please.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anon2

Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing
So I'm thinking about once that deposit's on the ledger and, of course, the wait. Flashback to that Discovery Channel, Overhaulin, show that turns hunks of classic junk into restoration masterpieces on wheels. How awesome would it be to give as like a receipt or promissory note the sketch or mini model of our custom Tesla production pending? It's a tangible something as we're likely in queue, "for awhile..." When guilt of fueling up still hangs heavy with every pump. Seeing the fortunate ones riding proud. Recharging while the earth smiles at them. Is she frowning at us? Flash proof positive we've joined up. Made a commitment to sustainable clean energy. Give us time for a transition dependent upon others labor of love while working through that "production hell". Inasmuch this novelty is exactly that wouldn't want to frustrate those already in line. As this novel idea, if implemented, would be enjoyed by newbies. Unless, of course it's already been conjured brewed over and heaped upon pile of unnecessary fluff. We writers call it editing. As a creative I like the term filtering much better.
2017-07-30-12-38-03.jpg