Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NSW insurance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my Tesla 3 SR+ and I reviewed several insurance companies for comprehensive insurance. I was advised to select those that allow selection of repairer and to also get glass coverage. I found GIO and Suncorp to provide me the best offers and went with GIO at the end.

Reactions: Pixor
I just received my Tesla 3 SR+ and I reviewed several insurance companies for comprehensive insurance. I was advised to select those that allow selection of repairer and to also get glass coverage. I found GIO and Suncorp to provide me the best offers and went with GIO at the end.
I also went with GIO for mine. Strangely enough, someone told me prior to getting the car that insurance is so much more expensive for a Tesla than ICE car 🤨. Was relieved that my insurance was actually cheaper for same policy that we have on the other cars.

Was relieved that my insurance was actually cheaper for same policy that we have on the other cars.
Yeah if you shop around that is entirely possible. My previous insurer was WAY more expensive for my Tesla than my previous ICE car but I shopped around and found an insurer who was Tesla Savvy and mine ended up being cheaper than my previous policy as well.

Reactions: Gayle S