Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NY/NJ Model 3 tint shops

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone recommend a shop or person in NY/NJ who tints model 3s? I have gone to my local shops, all overpriced, and all telling me Model 3s are only done in 2 pieces on the rear window. I don't want any seems. And can see plenty of places online that do 1 piece .. just not within striking distance from central/northern NJ. I am happy to pay premium for 1 piece and experience with the car.

Can anyone recommend a shop or person in NY/NJ who tints model 3s? I have gone to my local shops, all overpriced, and all telling me Model 3s are only done in 2 pieces on the rear window. I don't want any seems. And can see plenty of places online that do 1 piece .. just not within striking distance from central/northern NJ. I am happy to pay premium for 1 piece and experience with the car.
I recommend www.nmtints.com I got Xpel tint in 1 piece for back window back in 2018 Model 3, great pricing too. They switched to 3M Crystalline now.