Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NY/Tristate Uberturbine Performance for Induction/Gemini Trade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I have a Model Y Performance with the Uberturbines. Wheels are perfect with under 350 miles. I actually do not like the big wheel look so looking for some Inductions (Preferably) or Geminis. Message me if you're interested. I am looking for your wheels + cash on top. I've had some offers to buy outright but looking for a trade since its easier. Thanks

Hi,

I have a Model Y Performance with the Uberturbines. Wheels are perfect with under 350 miles. I actually do not like the big wheel look so looking for some Inductions (Preferably) or Geminis. Message me if you're interested. I am looking for your wheels + cash on top. I've had some offers to buy outright but looking for a trade since its easier. Thanks

Would you mind letting me know what the cash offers have been? I know this might change a little based on location, but I might be in the same position as you (Performance but hate the Uberturbines) and curious what the "going rate" for selling them is. Also curious what amount of cash you're thinking about (if you don't mind publicly saying, or DMing me) because again, I'm probably in the same position if I end up ordering a Performance and hoping to swap for fairly new Gemini's + cash... Man I wish Tesla just allowed you to select the smaller wheels if you wanted!

If you end up selling your Ubers, and want to get Geminis, I'm selling mine. I actually bought Uberturbines prior to getting my Model Y. I should have waited so I could trade. I've got Geminis sitting in my garage and haven't had a chance to sell them.

Did you buy the Uber’s from Tesla? If so, how much were they?
I bought my Ubers off of someone on Reddit for $2K, about a week before I took delivery. I jumped on the deal because I thought it was a good one. In retrospect, I should have just waited so I could trade. I can say with certainty the Ubers don't ride as smoothly as the Geminis, but I like the look a lot better.