Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

OEM 20” 2020 Model 3 Performance wheels/tires/tpms (parts)

jebinc

MSM Model S PLAID, cream/FSD; MYP, white on white
Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Makes a lot of sense, maybe buy the 2 “healthy” ones and then buy 2 new ones from Tesla ?
@Rancity M3 Not me; it would be less costly, and less risky, to buy a “take off” set new from another member. Check the For Sale section. Tons of wheel-sets for sale, and less than what Tesla would charge. I picked up a brand new “take-off” set of 19” Gemini wheels (Tesla MYLR), tires and TPMS sensors for $1600, and they had less than 100 miles on them. I’ve seen the same for as low as $1200, but not when I needed them.

Reactions: Rancity M3
@Rancity M3 Not me; it would be less costly, and less risky, to buy a “take off” set new from another member. Check the For Sale section. Tons of wheel-sets for sale, and less than what Tesla would charge. I picked up a brand new “take-off” set of 19” Gemini wheels (Tesla MYLR), tires and TPMS sensors for $1600, and they had less than 100 miles on them. I’ve seen the same for as low as $1200, but not when I needed them.
I actually want the Zero G performance but being in Canada it’s impossible to get them 😐plus no one is selling the 2020 20” grey performance wheels

dropgems

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Yea I realize it’s an annoying sale. I could’ve easily fixed the wheel bends (and maybe added tires) and just sold them but after the headache of the pothole ordeal, I was just so over dealing with rims/tires. But two low mileage mint wheels / tires for under 1k vs tesla (over 2k) is still a solid value proposition imo. I’m really just throwing in the bent wheels for free, lol.

Reactions: jebinc

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC