Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Atomic Wheels thread for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can AW guarantee that tesla cannot reject warranty claims on support arms, springs, suspension etc. because non-original parts have been used as stated in their warranty terms?
Or is it at your own risk
It’s always at your own risk with any company that sells after market rims. As long as you don’t go crazy with rims and tires that aren’t equivalent to the OEM clearances, there isn’t a reason they should be able to prove the wheels caused the issue. A lot of those clearances are based on the tires you put on the rims. I went to wheel-size.com to try different tires sizes with the rims they’re selling to see what won’t make a huge difference besides weight. My big difference will be going from a staggered to square setup.

Reactions: Atomic Wheels
It appears the outer spokes on the 18x8.5 are flat and the 19x9.5 they do slope inwards. Is this accurate?
The design of a wheel's spokes varies according to the rim's diameter. A larger diameter rim will feature longer spokes, which not only affects the overall dimensions but also influences the visual aesthetics. Consequently, this is why a 20-inch wheel may exhibit a more pronounced concavity compared to its 18-inch counterpart, resulting in a slightly different appearance due to the variations in spoke length.

We still manufacturing AWzz and did not get finished pictures yet for all variants, but even on these CAD drawings you can see that 18 and 20-inch rims look slightly different.

18x8.5 +35.png
20x9.0 +34(1).png

18x8.5 +35 (1).png
20x9.0 +34.png

Reactions: ggunn9
Availability update

[AW07]:

19x9.5" +45 Satin Black
20x9.5" +45 Satin Black

Both sets are in stock
Those can't be installed on performance Model Y without an adapter
Center cap with T
900 KG Loading index

For the current batch, we will start shipping this month, and following sets are still available:
[AW01]:

18x8.5" +35 - Gunmetal and Satin Bronze
19x9.5" +35 - Gunmetal and Satin Bronze
20x9.0" +34 - Gunmetal and Satin Bronze
20x10" +40 all 3 colors

[AW02]:

20x9.0" +34 Brushed Silver and Satin Bronze
20x10" +40 - All 3 colors

[AW03]:

20x9.0" +34 - All 3 colors

This batch is currently dispatched to our Dallas warehouse and should arrive in the coming days.

We are offering a few options for how to get your order:
  • Shipping (calculated at the checkout)
  • Local pickup at 4440 Tradition Trl, Plano, TX, 75093 (by appointment only)
  • We can deliver up to 40 miles from 75093 for $50/set.
Right now you can order a set of wheels with a 20% discount. Apply code at checkout 'BLKFCM'

Do you have any questions or need help with something? Feel free to email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 214.225.8585.

Last edited:
To all who anticipate delivery this month, here is an update.

We just got an update from our partner who is delivering the batch to our Dallas location, that batch is scheduled to arrive on Monday 11/20/23.

We apologize for a couple of days' delay, but we are promising to process all orders in 3 business days and ship your order before Thanksgiving day!

Please keep your eyes on your inbox, you will get pictures of your exact set and additional details.

P.S. Apologies for the video quality, it was taken by a warehouse worker :)

Availability update

[AW07]:

19x9.5" +45 Satin Black
20x9.5" +45 Satin Black

Both sets are in stock
Those can't be installed on performance Model Y without an adapter
Center cap with T
900 KG Loading index

Hi do you have any finished pix of the 19s..these in stock with 20% off is tempting lol

For the current batch, we will start shipping this month, and following sets are still available:
[AW01]:

18x8.5" +35 - Gunmetal and Satin Bronze
19x9.5" +35 - Gunmetal and Satin Bronze
20x9.0" +34 - Gunmetal and Satin Bronze
20x10" +40 all 3 colors

[AW02]:

20x9.0" +34 Brushed Silver and Satin Bronze

[AW03]:

20x9.0" +34 - All 3 colors

This batch is currently dispatched to our Dallas warehouse and should arrive in the coming days.

We are offering a few options for how to get your order:

Good Morning,
Reason for asking about 9.5 because my current OEM setup is 20 x 9.5 Front and Rear from Tesla. I don't want the front to be smaller than 9.5 also the Rear, I would like to get 10.5 (but not 20 x 11, quite extreme for me).

Thank you.
Thank you for the additional details :) As I have mentioned before, we don't offer staggered sets for 3/Y but we can do custom set for you. We are about to lauch a new batch but are still able to add additional sets there. You will be able to get it in 8-10 weeks. If you need more details, please send us an email at [email protected]