Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Open Source Teslalogger on Raspberry / Docker with ScanMyTesla integration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah ok, now I get it. But for exampl,le at home the prices are always the same, can't I put this somewhere that automatically it calculates it?
Go to Dashboard "Trips", click on your home address and you can give it a name and enable "Copy Charging Costs". When charging stops, this will try to find a previous charging session at the current location and apply charging price settings from the previous session to the latest charging session.

upload_2021-1-7_11-37-17.png

Go to Dashboard "Trips", click on your home address and you can give it a name and enable "Copy Charging Costs". When charging stops, this will try to find a previous charging session at the current location and apply charging price settings from the previous session to the latest charging session.

View attachment 625248
Ok cool, done that.

Will proceed with the translation, please allow me some days, lot of work these days

Reactions: bassmaster
Does teslalogger show you where energy is being used? For example, I'd like to know why my car loses 6 - 10 miles a day while sitting in the parking lot at my office. Does it break out things like hvac, sentry, etc? I can't seem to get this answer from your github page.

Thanks!

Does teslalogger show you where energy is being used? For example, I'd like to know why my car loses 6 - 10 miles a day while sitting in the parking lot at my office. Does it break out things like hvac, sentry, etc? I can't seem to get this answer from your github page.

Thanks!
If you use Teslalogger with ScanMyTesla, you can see more detailed power flow.
- Heating /HVAC
- DC/DC converter (for charging the 12V battery)
- Battery Heater
- Precondition

you can't see how much sentry feature is wasting as it doesn't come with a dedicated sensor. But sentry needs the MCU to run and thats pretty much like 200-300W

upload_2021-1-21_14-54-39.png

Update:

We have now 2 new dashboards: Timeline and Timeline Panel:
timeline.png

If you want to display the small maps in Timeline Panel Dashboard, you have to optain a free MapQuest Key:
Go to: MapQuest Developer Network | Mapping, Geocoding, Routes, Traffic | MapQuest Developer Network
Click on: "Get your free API Key".

Enter the key in your TeslaLogger.exe.config:

<setting name="MapQuestKey" serializeAs="String">
<value>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</value>
</setting>

Restart Teslalogger

Looks great. I just got the new 350V 85 kWh battery and a TMC member asked me to get some SuC data using TeslaLogger.

I've just installed Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS 64bit on a Raspberry Pi 3B and used the Docker install for TeslaLogger. I can access the database and admin, but it will not accept my Tesla account credentials. I enter them and save, but it nothing is stored. No error messages. I have Multi-factor authentication activated on my Tesla account.

Looks great. I just got the new 350V 85 kWh battery and a TMC member asked me to get some SuC data using TeslaLogger.

I've just installed Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS 64bit on a Raspberry Pi 3B and used the Docker install for TeslaLogger. I can access the database and admin, but it will not accept my Tesla account credentials. I enter them and save, but it nothing is stored. No error messages. I have Multi-factor authentication activated on my Tesla account.

Tesla changed yesterday the authentification process. Please update to 1.46.4.0 and retry. If it still not working, please come back with a logfile.