Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opening Tesla Mechanic Shop In Toronto

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. I recently moved to Toronto and realized that there are not many people working on Teslas here, only Tesla certified shops. However, I couldn't find someone who can fix the battery or even reprogram certain modules. So, I am thinking about opening up a Tesla service shop. I can do all mechanical and electrical work. Just wondering what you guys think about it?"

Hello everyone. I recently moved to Toronto and realized that there are not many people working on Teslas here, only Tesla certified shops. However, I couldn't find someone who can fix the battery or even reprogram certain modules. So, I am thinking about opening up a Tesla service shop. I can do all mechanical and electrical work. Just wondering what you guys think about it?"
Most shops make $$ off of the parts, you are going to have to source a vast majority of parts at full retail from Tesla. If you mark them up at the normal rate your repair prices will much higher than just going to Tesla. What can you offer that they don't to get thoses cars in?

Upvote 0