Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opinions on the Tesla All Weather Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have been looking for winter mats for the refreshed Tesla Model S (the ones in the tesla shop Model S All-Weather Interior Mats).

I was hoping more for “bucket” ones that go up the sides for a Canadian snowy/salty winter. Weathertech sells them but I wasn’t a huge fan of the logo all over the mats and Tesmanian’s shipping costs to Canada are like 35% of the mat cost.

Any feedback on the tesla ones would be appreciated.

Cheers

I purchased both the Tesla All-Weather Mats and also the Tesla liners. I think the Tesla All-Weather Mats are more rubber than the Tesla/Weathertech All-Weather liners. I also prefer the rubber feel and look. After picking up my car for QC issues today, I can report back on the fit of both.

I wish there was an All-Weather rubber mat that covered more. The liners feel and look cheaper. Guessing the Teslamania are similar look and feel to the liners? Curious if the 3D mats are more of a liner feel too? Will report back later.

I've seen the Tesla mats and didn't like them as they are not a "bucket" design. I have the Tesmanian set and can say they fit and work well. If you include the frunk and lower trunk liners, it appears the Weatherteck mats are about the same price as the Tesmanian once you factor in shipping. That said, Tesmanian appears to have increased their prices as I paid about 2/3 their listed price just a few months ago.

Yea I was hoping for the liners strictly for the "bucket" feel.

Thanks for the feedback on the Tesla all weather mats - looks like they wont do the trick if it wont catch any snow/slush. Hoping Tesla comes out with their bucket ones or I may just resign to the Weathertech ones.

Tesmanian prices did increase since I was following it; + shipping it just isnt worth it over Weathertech in Canada.

I ordered the Tesla liners back in the summer not long after I reserved the car. They are nice, but only for what’s right under your feet. Lots of debris catching on the carpet that the Tesla mats don’t cover. They would be worthless for snow.

I also ordered Tesmania mats for the frunk and trunk. They should be here Wednesday.

Reactions: leonwu
I pulled the trigger on the Tesla version although they really seem to be just a piece of rubber with a slight lip all around. Really not all weather but better than nothing as my S came with NO mats due to back order. Waiting for Tuxmat to come out with theirs. They did say measurements are taken and are waiting for the first batch to arrive however that could mean the end of winter with todays delivery issues.

I pulled the trigger on the Tesla version although they really seem to be just a piece of rubber with a slight lip all around. Really not all weather but better than nothing as my S came with NO mats due to back order. Waiting for Tuxmat to come out with theirs. They did say measurements are taken and are waiting for the first batch to arrive however that could mean the end of winter with todays delivery issues.
Your car didnt come with ANY mats? including their basic carpets?!?! Should have just asked if they would subsidize the all-weather mats in lieu of getting the carpet ones ;)

Wonder if it is a end-of-year rush thing; I took delivery of a '22 VIN in Ontario on December 8 and it had everything, so I didn't think the shortages impacted Canada. Did you check your USB ports / trunk covers etc?

I received the Tesla All-Weather liners and mats. I think I prefer the liner since they come up the sides too. Not sure why they have to be redesigned for the refresh, as they fit just fine, even in second row.

Like the rubber ones too, but won’t help as much in the winter.

I received the Tesla All-Weather liners and mats. I think I prefer the liner since they come up the sides too. Not sure why they have to be redesigned for the refresh, as they fit just fine, even in second row.

Like the rubber ones too, but won’t help as much in the winter.
Tesla gave you a set of the liners?

If you are referring to these, I was told they don't fit the refresh. But I wouldn't see why they wouldnt either...

Tesla gave you a set of the liners?

If you are referring to these, I was told they don't fit the refresh. But I wouldn't see why they wouldnt either...
Sorry - I meant I purchased those that you have the link too. Someone else on this forum said that they fit, so tried them. I compared the images to the refresh Weathertech ones and they looked very similar. I like how they see Tesla on them too and not Weathertech.

Seems like they went up $60 since I ordered them last month. Geez.

• Informative
Reactions: leonwu