Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opticoat Pro Dealer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone recommend an Opticoat pro installer/dealer in the Baltimore area? Also, approximately how much does it cost just to get the outside done on the S.

Thanks!
I spoke with a local installer yesterday who told me he would charge $450 for Opti-Coat 2.0 and $550 for Opti-Coat Pro. He explained that would include clay-bar if necessary and removal of all swirls, scratches, and paint imperfections prior to application.

Thanks for the info Chipper. I've heard that Opti-Coat is price fixed, so probably won't be able to negotiate too much on the price. But still looking for recommendations on an installer. I found one in Columbia, MD (On the Spot Mobile Detailing), but don't know anyone that's used them before.

Does anyone have any recommendations for an OptiCoat installer that they have used and are happy with - in the Baltimore area?

Hordster, I did end up going to the installer in Columbia - On the Spot Mobile Detailing. Very nice and easy to deal with. They were finished in about 5 hours because I had to get a heavier duty buffing on my car due to the soft paint. Cost $100 extra, but the car looks amazing!