Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Palm Springs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stayed at the Hilton and the Hyatt and I wouldn't say either one would be quiet. Both seems to be catered to convention people... you know big groups and loud. If you don't have to stay in the center of Palm Spring, La Quinta Resort (part of Hilton family) is nice. I also enjoy the inns at Desert Hot Springs with their naturally heated hot spring pools when it not 100+ degree out there. Very quiet and about 15-20 min drive to downtown Palm Springs for dinner. If you must stay at Palm Spring, The Willows Historic Palm Springs Inn looks great, except it is expansive. It supposes to have a Tesla Destination charger. But I don't think I want to spend $400+ a night at Palm Springs to try it out.

My friend that I am going down to see lives right out of Desert Hot Springs and said that I should not stay out there LOL

I am having a hard time finding a 2 bedroom with a kitchen in a resort. Most hotels are old apt buildings that surround a pool which is really annoying.

I think I will try the La Quinta resort, even though it's really expensive.

My friend that I am going down to see lives right out of Desert Hot Springs and said that I should not stay out there LOL

I am having a hard time finding a 2 bedroom with a kitchen in a resort. Most hotels are old apt buildings that surround a pool which is really annoying.

If you are not going as a couple, yeah, you don't really want to stay at the inns at Desert Hot Springs. It is kind of a romantic getaway thing. La Quinta resort is more for people who is going to golf or enjoy their individual swimming pools on campus. If you don't really like to hang out by the pool, it is probably not that great either. How about Homewood Suites Palm Desert? Homewood suites has kitchen and sometime separate living room and bedroom. Also they are pretty cheap and free breakfast.

Ace or Parker in Palm Springs very nice and they have Tesla chargers .PS is closer to DHS ....la Quinta resort is nice and u can get a bungalow upgrade if u are a Hilton diamond member ..long drive to DHS though ..DHS is a rough place :eek:...

• Helpful
Reactions: P85_DA