Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parking Brake Warning 2017 May build X100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi - on a road trip about 500 kms from home and driving through serious snow/salty roads for couple days. Mid drive we got the parking brake warning which was odd and we kept driving and got to our destination. Put car in park no problem and drove back home and parked without issue. Just wondering if a May 2017 build Model X is part of the parking brake recall?

I can hear the parking brake being activated on park and deactivated when I go into drive/park. Tried a few times when we got to our rental condo and no errors.

could it be a bug in new firmware or something I should take to SC (I am out of warranty now)

Hi - on a road trip about 500 kms from home and driving through serious snow/salty roads for couple days. Mid drive we got the parking brake warning which was odd and we kept driving and got to our destination. Put car in park no problem and drove back home and parked without issue. Just wondering if a May 2017 build Model X is part of the parking brake recall?

I can hear the parking brake being activated on park and deactivated when I go into drive/park. Tried a few times when we got to our rental condo and no errors.

could it be a bug in new firmware or something I should take to SC (I am out of warranty now)
Which firmware version are you on?