Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Part number help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know the part number for the little receiver that snaps into the fender that the cowl cover snaps into? The one one my driver side broke and I can’t seem to find it listed on the parts catalog anywhere.

88AAD9FA-C644-4387-A342-03D18CCC87B5.jpeg

Reactions: PecuniaNonOlet
I'm seeing that same part number on ebay for the Model 3 selling for $7 but the listings for the MY are more than double that. No idea why the disparity.

There also appears to be a -B and -C revision of the part. Maybe contact Tesla with the part number and verify which revision is for your VIN see what they charge for it.

I'm seeing that same part number on ebay for the Model 3 selling for $7 but the listings for the MY are more than double that. No idea why the disparity.

There also appears to be a -B and -C revision of the part. Maybe contact Tesla with the part number and verify which revision is for your VIN see what they charge for it.

I did more digging and the one on the passenger side of my car is the B revision. The one for the C revision is all one piece while the B's is made up of two pieces that snap together. I'm going to just stick with the B since I know it matches to the other side of my car. I messaged services to see how much the part would be through Tesla. One thing I've found is their pricing for parts is very reasonable and usually significantly less than what sellers on eBay charge. Big thanks again for finding that.

• Informative
Reactions: PecuniaNonOlet