Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suspension Part Number Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. I have a 2023 MYLR. The ride seems rough, so I am wondering if I have the comfort suspension or not. I know all 2023 MYLR should have it, but something just seems off. I was able to get a look at the label on the front-passenger coil. The part number is 1188064-00-D. I do not even see this listed in the Tesla parts catalog. Does anyone know if this is an old part or the newer comfort spring? Thank you!

Hi. I have a 2023 MYLR. The ride seems rough, so I am wondering if I have the comfort suspension or not. I know all 2023 MYLR should have it, but something just seems off. I was able to get a look at the label on the front-passenger coil. The part number is 1188064-00-D. I do not even see this listed in the Tesla parts catalog. Does anyone know if this is an old part or the newer comfort spring? Thank you!
Fronts are distributed as an all in one shock and spring which is why you probably don't see the separate spring part around. Front left and right are 1188363-00-H and 1188368-00-H respectively.

Reactions: jetsurgn
While its possible you have a "bad" suspension, it's less likely to have the wrong part, since all 2023 should have the same part.

That being said, I would suggest you go and find a 2022 or 2021 MYLR and drive that around... it's probably just that its rougher than you had expected.