Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been pulling my hair out trying to talk to someone on the PHONE in service or parts, I have a lower front arm gone on my model S. I emailed Tesla on the 18th June and on the 26th June got an email telling me that investigation was £174 per hour. With the cost of parts on top. On the 27th June I emailed Tesla with pictures of the part I needed and as my local garage had inspected the car I new exactly what part was needed and can they give me the cost of the part. On the 8th July I got a text to say the part they had ordered was now in stock. and could I schedule an appointment with my app and that they would charge a minimum of 1 hour £174 + parts and at that time they will be able to let me know the cost. Its not just the cost of the job its the travelling and a day lost out of my life. Today I have just received a text booking my car in on the 18 July. Why can't I just have the cost of the part? Let me decide who I want to do the work, It may be Tesla. My advice get rid of your car before the warranty runs out.

Prediction: Responses to OP will be in reference to the username and negative opinion rather than constructive discussion. Prove me wrong.

But seriously, get a hold of a salesperson and tell then you would like to buy a new Tesla but you cant until you sell your old one which needs this part. Salesperson will get you the part. Once you have your part, walk away.

MP_MS.png