Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

passenger seat cover suggestions wanted for when dog is in car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I take our dog trail walking several times per week and dusty paws leave marks on black seat. Then when wife wants to ride in car it looks bad. Is there a quick on and quick off seat cover I can use. Tried towel and it ends up sliding off seat every time. Thx

Installation of our dog back seat mat cover is simple with a snap-on design.

The Dog Car Back Seat Cover is made of waterproof 600D oxford fabric with a TPU coating. The material is soft and breathable, making your pet comfortable during car rides, and while relaxing in Dog Mode, it is also scratch-proof and durable, safeguarding your back seat against paws, pet hair, and accidental slobber. With a zipper design, you can travel with your pet in the back seat, and it is also able to apply to your rear trunk if your dog is big.
微信截图_20230808181316.png

I take our dog trail walking several times per week and dusty paws leave marks on black seat. Then when wife wants to ride in car it looks bad. Is there a quick on and quick off seat cover I can use. Tried towel and it ends up sliding off seat every time. Thx
Dealing with paw marks on the seats is a common struggle, especially for us dog lovers. I totally get the need for a quick and effective solution. Towels can be a bit finicky, can't they?

Consider checking out Tesery's Model 3 seat covers. They're designed to fit Tesla seats perfectly and, more importantly, they're easy to put on and take off. No more struggling with sliding towels! What's great about these covers is their balance between protection and convenience. They shield your seats from dust, dirt, and those adorable but messy paw prints. Plus, they're made with quality materials, so they're comfortable for your pup and easy to clean for you.

I've been using them for a while, and they've saved me from countless hours of cleaning. Just a quick on before the walk and off after, and you're good to go. Definitely worth considering for a hassle-free solution to keep your Model 3's seats looking sharp. Hope this helps! 🐾