Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Perfect gift for your MAGA 'friend'...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

nwdiver

Feb 17, 2013
United States
This almost makes me want to go to a MAGA rally... almost...

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 9.29.43 PM.png

Here's why this is the perfect gift if you're behind on current events;

White House Wanted U.S.S. John S. McCain ‘Out of Sight’ While Trump Was in Japan: Report

Really? What exactly does a Republican stand for these days (asking as an independent)? As far as I can tell it’s: high deficits, high tariffs, a love for dictators, disdain for the constitutions balance of powers. Did I miss anything?
Agree on deficits and debt, Republicans are being hypocrites on that. Others you will need to look at bigger context. Don’t just follow media narratives.Media is wrong about Tesla and equally wrong (and heavily biased) on other political reporting.

Agree on deficits and debt, Republicans are being hypocrites on that. Others you will need to look at bigger context. Don’t just follow media narratives.Media is wrong about Tesla and equally wrong (and heavily biased) on other political reporting.
Totally agree on following media narratives. The only news outlet I trust anymore is BBC and tend to ignore any reporting where I can detect slant. It's a shame the old school Headline News no longer exists where one could get the latest happenings without worry of brainwashing.