Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photo shoot for small local magazine "Pulse" in Central Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Photo shoot for small local magazine "Pulse" in Central Florida
Thought I would share this picture shot by a local photographer last night for a story on electric vehicles here in Mt Dora, Fl. Pulse the magazine, is a publication dedicated to the "Golden Triangle", three local cities here in Central Florida; Mt Dora, Tavares, and Eustis.

http://www.pulsethemagazine.com/about-us.html

We placed a remote flash inside the cabin to show the seats a bit more than normal. The location is First Green Bank in Mt Dora. I happen to be a founding Director at the bank. The success of the bank however goes to my friend and CEO Ken LaRoe and the excellent management team he assembled in 2008. A bank with a true environmental cause! The building is L.E.E.D. Platinum certified and the first of its kind in Florida. I'll update with a link to the article when it comes out in a few weeks.

https://www.firstgreenbank.com/index...newsmedia.html

Enjoy!​

Attachments

• Tesla-03a - Copy.jpg
    Tesla-03a - Copy.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 901
Very nice photo, and I like that you have a ChargePoint station out front. Hopefully these will become more common. Of course for long trips my choice would be, hands down, a Supercharger :biggrin:.

Also great that your building attained the LEED certification. Do you have solar/wind generators there?

Who has time to notice the parking? The parking?
Sweet Picture. Flash inside the car brilliant.

I agree, I've seen sarcastic parking comments floating around here as well... you have to appreciate sarcasm or you'll otherwise be offended. As for me, if you have the open range take it up and use it! Different if it was a HEMI Chrysler or some GMC Hog.... Looks like a soft early morning photo-shoot to me but I could be wrong. Morning sun is the best for photoshoots in my opinion. Great shot and love the color of the Model-S!

Very nice photo, and I like that you have a ChargePoint station out front. Hopefully these will become more common. Of course for long trips my choice would be, hands down, a Supercharger :biggrin:.

Also great that your building attained the LEED certification. Do you have solar/wind generators there?

Yes, you are all welcome anytime to visit the facility. We have a substantial solar array on the roof, underground rain water storage for our sprinkler system, a living roof and so much more!

- - - Updated - - -

Great photo, poor parking...:)

It was the photographer's choice and the comments are basically correct. Simply showcases the car, charger, and building the best. We shot it at dusk actually. Full frame digital camera with a wide angle lens. Thank you for the compliments. We had fun shooting it!

- - - Updated - - -

You might also have noticed the carbon fiber covered nose cone. It compliments the car, color, and rear spoiler nicely.