Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please help me to choose right 7 seater mode y

Please help me to choose right 7 seater mode y

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any more details you can provide to help us? Kids, dogs etc....

If nothing above I would go for red/white! Great color combo in my opinion, just need to keep cleaning white seats :p

Otherwise go with Blue/Black to be more practical

I have a 2022 Model Y 7 Seat and the third row is only for very small children. I consider ordering the 7 seat model a mistake. The third row has been folded down since the first week of ownership to make more room in the trunk. The two boys promised they would no longer touch their sister when riding in the second row if they expected to get ice cream so the third row is no longer needed.

Do you often ask strangers how to spend 60k? Lol.
I have a 2022 Model Y 7 Seat and the third row is only for very small children. I consider ordering the 7 seat model a mistake. The third row has been folded down since the first week of ownership to make more room in the trunk. The two boys promised they would no longer touch their sister when riding in the second row if they expected to get ice cream so the third row is no longer needed.
Yes, I needed 7(techically 6) seat only for emergency. My plan is to use only 4 seats.

I will be taking a 7 seater for occassional rides especially when my parents visit. This is the only reason why I am compromising and buying a Long Range instead of performance . At this price point there is no other EV with 7 seats. For the EV9 , not sure how that will turn up as they are quite new in the market and Tesla has been around for some years now.