Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plugzn white model S in Richmond

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had the pleasure of my first in-person Tesla sighting in Richmond yesterday at Short Pump mall while staying at the Hyatt House (not many Teslas in my part of Virginia). I noticed a crowd around the car first, and as they moved I saw the 'Plugzn' plate. Quite a few people stopped by the car to look at it during the time I was unloading my vehicle...if this car belongs to you, you had a very large collection of admirers! Congrats on scooping that plate, that would have been my first choice.

I had the pleasure of my first in-person Tesla sighting in Richmond yesterday at Short Pump mall while staying at the Hyatt House (not many Teslas in my part of Virginia). I noticed a crowd around the car first, and as they moved I saw the 'Plugzn' plate. Quite a few people stopped by the car to look at it during the time I was unloading my vehicle...if this car belongs to you, you had a very large collection of admirers! Congrats on scooping that plate, that would have been my first choice.

hey, that's our buddies car....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    959 KB · Views: 174
hey, that's our buddies car....

Thanks!! I had been staying at the Hyatt House the previous two nights to be near my sick little puppy who is in ICU at VRCC in Centerville. Thanks for the observations, and for your kind words. The Tesla Model S is the most amazing car ever and more than deserves all of the accolades it receives. I'll be back in that vicinity for the next few days until we can bring our girl home, although not staying at Hyatt House any longer. Thanks, again!

Photo taken before plates arrived, obviously.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 129
Last edited: