Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Positive experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my car from my first service appointment since delivery last month. There were some issues that had to be taken care of in addition to some rattles.
Booking the appointment was fine, dropping off easy. Could have just dropped off the key, but the lot was crazy busy in Salt Lake, so I went inside to talk to someone. Super friendly folks, dropping off took ~5 min.

I noticed at the car went into "in service" in the app and randomly checked at 10PM and saw the trunk and doors opening. Someone was working on it until 11PM.

Picking the car up was fine, communication went through the app. I had a few follow up questions since the rattles weren't mentioned in the service description PDF, but no one ever responded. But driving home they appeared to have been fixed. More driving will show if they're indeed fixed.

All in all, the Uber credits worked fine, the service was completed in less than 24h (almost 12h!), communication was OK and it was hassle free to get the car back. No one talked to me unless I asked and no one tried to sell me anything. 100% better than most service experiences I had so far with other brands. Just wished they had washed the car, it was so filthy coming back from a trip, now I need to wash it myself 😂