Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF and ceramic coating in the Philadelphia region

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted this over in the Interior & Exterior forum and was told I should try here:

I'm thinking about getting PPF (at least the front) and ceramic coating for my P3D I have ordered. Can anyone recommend an installer in the greater Philadelphia area? I'm not sold on a specific brand (Xpel, CQuartz, etc.). I'm just looking for recommendations for a reputable shop.

I posted this over in the Interior & Exterior forum and was told I should try here:

I'm thinking about getting PPF (at least the front) and ceramic coating for my P3D I have ordered. Can anyone recommend an installer in the greater Philadelphia area? I'm not sold on a specific brand (Xpel, CQuartz, etc.). I'm just looking for recommendations for a reputable shop.
"greater Philadelphia area" covers a huge area. I'm in the Poconos but drove down to Allentown because of the good things I heard from other Tesla owners.

It's been over 2 years since I had my X wrapped and then coated at Rock Guard Film, RockGuard Paint Protection Film 6801 West Tilghman Street Unit #105, Allentown, PA 18106. I ended up having the entire car wrapped with Xpel Pro but first they did paint correction and after, it was coated with CQuartz Finest (which was done by Pristine Detailing, Pristine Detailing | Lehigh Valley Professional Auto Detailing who work closely with EJ at Rock Guard). They did a great job and I still get people saying my X looks like new. I highly recommend them.

I am getting my P3D on the 17th. On the 18th I am taking it to Signature Detailing in Hillsborough NJ, even though this is about a 1 hour drive from me near Philadelphia. Greg at Signature did my RWD Model 3 back in Feb with whole front PPF (I chose Suntek) and ceramic coating over the whole car. He does lots of Teslas and has experience with Model 3. He will do a great job and he stands by his work.

I am getting my P3D on the 17th. On the 18th I am taking it to Signature Detailing in Hillsborough NJ, even though this is about a 1 hour drive from me near Philadelphia. Greg at Signature did my RWD Model 3 back in Feb with whole front PPF (I chose Suntek) and ceramic coating over the whole car. He does lots of Teslas and has experience with Model 3. He will do a great job and he stands by his work.
How much did the PPF cost?