Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF and Ceramic in Atlanta, GA area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My new Model Y is the second car I've had done by Chris @ Zero Defects in Brazelton. He worked his usual magic on it. I had PPF installed on the front bumper; hood; both front fenders; outside mirrors; and the rocker panels up to the body crease in the doors. It should cover all the "at risk" areas of the car. The entire car was paint corrected and ceramic coated. The front windows were tinted to match the rear. Aero covers will now live in a box on the shelf.

IMG_7770-L.jpg

IMG_7771-L.jpg

IMG_7773-L.jpg

My new Model Y is the second car I've had done by Chris @ Zero Defects in Brazelton. He worked his usual magic on it. I had PPF installed on the front bumper; hood; both front fenders; outside mirrors; and the rocker panels up to the body crease in the doors. It should cover all the "at risk" areas of the car. The entire car was paint corrected and ceramic coated. The front windows were tinted to match the rear. Aero covers will now live in a box on the shelf.

IMG_7770-L.jpg

IMG_7771-L.jpg

IMG_7773-L.jpg
How much?