Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF in Calgary?

Which PPF vendor would you recommend?

• Calgary PPF

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Refine Auto

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Shadow Tinting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum but really excited to be part of the community. Any of you would recommend a good PPF company in Calgary? I've heard there's a few out there (Refine, Calgary PPF, Shadow Tinting), but have a hard time picking the right one.

The only choice is a shop that wraps edges - many in town will only print precuts. Shadow Tint does this and I immediately eliminated them.

Calgary PPF is well known in the Tesla community if you want to pick a company that can do a Tesla well. They offer 3M.

I personally went with ZR Auto. They have awesome reviews online, almost exclusively work with Uber expensive cars so you know quality is there, will wrap edges and offer Suntek, which I find better than the 3M Calgary PPF offers - my personal opinion, I’ve never liked 3M, had Xpel on my last car but it did have a bit of an orange peel - Suntek looks awesome and flawless on my white. When I took mine in, they were working on another 3 and an X, so they know Tesla’s well.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: .fess
I personally went with ZR Auto. They have awesome reviews online, almost exclusively work with Uber expensive cars so you know quality is there, will wrap edges and offer Suntek, which I find better than the 3M

I know this is an old thread but I’m just curious on the approximate cost and how long the process takes? I’m in Saskatoon and have to drive to Calgary to pick up my Model 3. Would rather do it here but nervous about driving 6 hours on the highway without PPF.

I know this is an old thread but I’m just curious on the approximate cost and how long the process takes? I’m in Saskatoon and have to drive to Calgary to pick up my Model 3. Would rather do it here but nervous about driving 6 hours on the highway without PPF.
Depends on what you're doing really. If it's a full body wrap it might take 4-7 days to complete so you might want to plan accordingly.

I'm seeing prices for full wrap between 4200-5000. Some are offering free ceramic coating along with that price. One place is even offering transport service (with liability coverage) from what I heard.

no no, I’m picking the car up in Calgary. Want to PPF it before driving home.
Ah, got it. I would actually recommend Calgary PPF as well, they get really solid reviews on the Tesla Owners Club of Alberta Facebook page. They are just a few blocks away from Tesla, you might be able to schedule the job the same day you pick it up and might get it done in a day or two...maybe there is an arrangement where Tesla would be willing to drop the car off there for you?