Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price suggestions requested.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am considering selling my X and going plaid. Any thoughts on current value of this car would be appreciated. I also listed it for sale in the FS forum.

Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi-Coat
22" Onyx Black Wheels
Ludicrous Mode
Full Self-Driving Capability
Premium Upgrades Package
Towing Package
Alcantara headliner
Air Suspension
Premium Sound
Subzero Weather Package
6 Seat interior - white with carbon fiber trim

Car has the FSD computer upgrade shortly after I purchased.

Car has 16.5K miles, is in immaculate condition, garage kept, non-smoker.

Car is wrapped in matte Xpel paint protection film and all trim is blacked out. It is also ceramic coated. Front windows are also tinted. No front plate was ever installed. It is in amazing condition. I am OCD about my cars and it is very very clean in and out. The Xpel could be removed to have like new paint if you don't like the matte look, car was wrapped within the first week of ownership so paint is perfect.
8c14c1a4-4852-45b0-9496-59df3f9b93f4.jpg
94eb1e86-fcdc-4a19-8ba2-b06c491fb370.jpg

I had a 2017 P100DL. Is going to Plaid really much of an upgrade? There are differences but at least in my opinion not $20k+ worth of an upgrade.

I reserved a 2022 X Long Range. My 2017 P100D was struck by a truck and unfortunately totaled. Really the only difference between LR and Plaid is $20,000 and 1 second of acceloration. Its a toss up... to me I would rather take that 20k and redo my bathroom.

Anyways, after much arguing with my insurance we finally settled on $101,000 for payment. I had a 2017 P100D L with 42k miles on it. FSD. 22" Black wheels. White. 5 seat interior. Almost the same car you have. It was tough to find comps (compared to comps on a camry) but long story short I was satisfyed with the payout considering other vehicles on the market (and considering I bought it used for $82k). The only thing I was not compensated for which I consider priceless is lifetime free supercharging and lifetime free premium connectivity.

If you are curious take a look at Tesla's used inventory but also cars.com. I found that Tesla certified used cars tend to be marked up a bit from what you could get the same car for on cars.com. Obviously there are other benefits of buying from Tesla directly but that might give you a good idea of what it is worth in private sale.

Reactions: Stirthepot
sale pending on the car.

and sorry, it is a 2019 P100DL. and no accidents car is clean. feeling dumb that i didn't list the model year/model

thanks for the feedback. i wound up doing much as you suggested. worked out a fair deal with the buyer.