Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Products/Accessories for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

iyordanov

Global Vendor
May 31, 2021
Bay Area
Hello

Let me introduce myself...I am Iliya, and last August I started a company called TWRAPS with focus on EV (mostly Tesla and as of recently Rivian too) accessories. I mostly work with PPF, tints and color wraps now although I am working my way up the production capabilities chain and will add plastics and leathers soon.
I have the Refresh Model S and my wife has the 2021 Model 3 LR.

I wanted to take the opportunity to share what stuff I and my wife (she's helping me big time) have developed so far for the Model 3. It's worth noting that we develop our products internally, they are not standard cut templates, they are made for the DIYer and every product comes with an install video too. I only use premium materials too and aim to provide overall premium experience - same or next day shipping (from California), beautiful packaging, great quality products and support.

So, here is what we have... please let me know if you wish for any product, happy to look into the possibility of making it!

Calipers Vinyl Covers

Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

Door Handles Wrap (wraps around)

Gen2 Center Console Wrap

Door Trim Wrap

Dash Wrap

Door Sills Wrap with Letter Cutouts

Steering Wheel Wrap

Charge Port Wrap

Tail Lights Tint

Headlights + Fog Lights Tint

Fenders PPF

Door Edge Guards Clear PPF

Headlights Clear PPF

Door Sills Clear PPF

Door Handles Area PPF

Emblems Vinyl Covers

Wheel Caps Vinyl Covers

2022+ CA HOV Stickers (PPF + Tint)

DeBadger - Easily remove your badge

Skins for Tesla Key Cards

New product from me for your Model 3:

Tail Lights Clear Protection Film (8mil)